You have never stopped to admire tricity’s beauty and treasure your memories in photographs.
Now, let’s celebrate what is “lesser known”. Click photographs of OUR Tricity (Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula) for photo contest and win special recognition and prizes.
Let’s celebrate what should also be celebrated when we celebrate the marvel that is Chandigarh.
Let’s outgrow from ‘mine, yours, his, her’ and click photographs of what is “OURS” in Tricity.
Theme: Introducing Chandigarh to Chandigarh*
*Introducing Chandigarh to Chandigarh means bringing out lesser known beauty of this city to the fore. It is not limited to natural beauty in gardens, lake, forests or popular tourist spots like Rock Garden, Rose Garden, cafés, restaurants etc. It can be anything like an NGO working good for social cause, any personality, any achievement, any inspiring story, lesser trodden paths. ANYTHING and ANYONE that/who you feel should be celebrated.
Your imagination and your perspective are your limits to the options.
DO WRITE in the box why this click is special? What’s the story behind?
1st Prize: Gift voucher worth INR 1,000
1st Runner-up: Gift voucher worth INR 500
2nd Runner-up: Gift voucher worth INR 500
Additionally, all 3 winners will get:
- Certificate of Appreciation from Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh Urban Festival (CUF’20) & ChandigarhX.
- Photographs will be showcased at the Chandigarh Urban Festival (February 9 – 16, 2020) with their names.
- 1st Winning Photograph will be featured in CUF’20 coffee table magazine.
- Merchandised goodies from CUF’20.
Special recognition to Additional 5 Entries
They will get Certificate of Appreciation from Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh Urban Festival (CUF’20) & ChandigarhX.
1. SUBMISSION DATES:
The submissions are accepted between January 27- February 6, 2020. Entries received post 11.59 pm on February 6, 2020 will not be accepted.
2. RESULT DECLARATION:
- The result of the contest will be declared on February 11, 2020 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- The winners will be intimated by email and phone call too.
3. PHOTOGRAPHS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Photographs can be in landscape or portrait mode.
- Encouraging budding photographers, clicks through mobile phones are accepted too.
- Must not carry any signature/logo/watermark.
- No selfies are accepted.
- You can submit upto 3 photographs and maximum size is 5 MB each. (Please be patient when the photograph is uploading. Don’t refresh your page.)
4. RIGHTS & ROYALTY:
- Only original photographs.
- The participant must hold the copyrights over the photograph.
- It can be a photograph uploaded earlier by the participant for non-commercial purpose. If the photograph has been published in any website/blog, social media etc. the participant must declare it at the time of submission.
- By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to allow ChandigarhX and Chandigarh Urban Festival to use the photographs. Due credits will be given to the photographer.
- ChandigarhX decision will be final & non-challengeable.
Where to submit:
Option 1. Mail it to: email@example.com, with Subject – Photo Contest
Option 3: Submit here:
Submit your Photograph
Get hold of your camera or mobile phone, click shots and send us here.