Mohali DC, Girish Dayalan, today released the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for restaurants, hotels, shopping malls, religious places as they reopen and start functioning from June 8, 2020 in phased manner.
• Must have COVA app
•To regulate maximum number of people in the mall, token system to be used
•Social distancing to be maintained as per 6 feet distance in shops, with proper markers, maximum capacity (not more than 20) indicated. Additional 25% for common areas.
• Management & shops will be responsible for adhering to it.
• Only escalators allowed. Lifts for the disabled and medical emergency
• Trial of clothes/jewellery prohibited
• Regular medical checkup of shops’ employees by district health team
• Only take-away allowed from restaurants/food court
No dine-in (till further orders). Only take-away & home delivery. Home delivery allowed till 8 pm
Hotels & Hospitality units
•Hotel restaurants remain closed. Food will be served only in rooms
• Night curfew enforced from 9 pm to 5 am
• Guests allowed to leave hotel premises during night curfew timings based on their travel schedule by air/train/road. Their tickets will serve as one-time movement curfew pass.
Places of worship/Religious places
• Open between 5 am to 9 pm
• Maximum 20 people, maintaining social distance
• No distribution of prasad or langar
Marriage related gatherings
• Maximum number of people allowed 50
Image Credits: Google Images