Real-life hero, Sonu Sood, has again come to rescue of the poor. During lockdown period, he assisted lakhs of migrant labourers reach their homes by managing to get permissions, arranging transportation and other logistics. Now, he has launched an app that help the workers in finding right job opportunities in various sectors across the country.
He has come out with a free of cost online platform called ‘Pravasi Rojgar‘, which will provide all the necessary information and right linkages to find jobs.
In a statement made by 47-year-old actor, “Extensive consultations have been held with top organisations that’re involved at the grassroots level in skilling and placing the youth below the poverty line, NGOs, philanthropic organisations, government functionaries, strategy consultants, technology start-ups and above all the returned migrants whom I have helped.”
About ‘Pravasi Rojgar’
• Free of cost online platform
• Supported by community outreach in the villages to find the right employment opportunities for migrant workers in different parts of the country.
• The online platform has over 500 reputed companies related to construction, apparel, healthcare, engineering, BPOs, security, automobile, e-commerce and logistics sectors, offering job opportunities.
• It will also offer specific job training programmes like spoken English.
• There are 24×7 helpline associated with it which have been set up in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad and Thiruvananthapuram.
Source: The Tribune