You have stopped to admire tricity’s beauty and treasure your memories in photographs.
Now, let’s celebrate what is “OURS”. Click photographs of OUR Tricity (Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula) for photo contest and win special recognition and prizes.
Let’s outgrow from ‘mine, yours, his, her’ and click photographs of what is “OURS” in Tricity.
Theme: OUR Tricity’s Urban Spaces*
*URBAN SPACES means common public areas, like the roads, streets, roundabouts, parks, markets, gardens, lakes etc.
Examples of photograph’s subject:
- A vendor selling on road pavement
- Cyclists riding on road
- People waiting at a bus stop
- Musicians playing in plaza
- Children playing in community park
- Yoga or laughter session in a park
- A safai karamchari at work…
Your imagination is your limit to the options.
What you have to exclude – Private and government buildings/offices.
1st Prize: INR 3,000
1st Runner-up: INR 1,000 | 2nd Runner-up: INR 500
Additionally, all 3 winners will get:
- Certificate of Appreciation from Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh Urban Festival (CUF’18) & ChandigarhX.
- Photographs will be showcased at the Chandigarh Urban Festival (March 10-12, 2018) with their names.
- 1st Winning Photograph will be featured in CUF’18 coffee table book.
- Merchandised goodies from CUF’18.
- Winners will get the prizes from the Chief Guest on the stage at Chandigarh Urban Festival.
Special recognition to Additional 10 Entries
They will get Certificate of Appreciation from Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh Urban Festival (CUF’18) & ChandigarhX.
1. SUBMISSION DATES:
The submissions are accepted between Feb 27- March 6, 2018. Entries received post 11.59 pm on March 6, 2018 will not be accepted.
2. RESULT DECLARATION:
- The result of the contest will be declared on March 8, 2018 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- The winners will be intimated by email and phone call too.
3. PHOTOGRAPHS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Photographs can be in landscape or portrait mode.
- Encouraging budding photographers, clicks through mobile phones are accepted too.
- Must not carry any signature/logo/watermark.
- No selfies are accepted.
- You can submit upto 3 photographs and maximum size is 5 MB each. (Please be patient when the photograph is uploading. Don’t refresh your page.)
4. RIGHTS & ROYALTY:
- Only original photographs.
- The participant must hold the copyrights over the photograph.
- It can be a photograph uploaded earlier by the participant for non-commercial purpose. If the photograph has been published in any website/blog, social media etc. the participant must declare it at the time of submission.
- By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to allow ChandigarhX and Chandigarh Urban Festival to use the photographs. Due credits will be given to the photographer.
- ChandigarhX decision will be final & non-challengeable.
Where to submit:
Option 1. Mail it to: email@example.com, with Subject – Photo Contest
Option 3: Submit here:
Submit your Photograph
Get hold of your camera or mobile phone, click shots and send us here.
Here’s the Honourable Governor V P Badnore’s message for Chandigarh Urban Festival:
CHECK WINNERS of the CUF’18 & ChandigarhX Photo Contest here: Here are the Winners of CUF’18 & ChandigarhX Photo Contest
Write here if you have ideas for Tricity to improve & develop:
ChandigarhX is Proud to be associated as Online Media Partner of Chandigarh Urban Festival.