In the wake of rising Covid-19 positive cases in Chandigarh, UT administration has decided to impose night curfew from 10 pm to 5 am. More restrictions are also imposed which comes into effect from January 7, 2022.
- Chandigarh administration imposes night curfew from 10 pm to 5 am.
- All educational institutions shall remain closed.
- Shops in crowded markets to down the shutters by 5 pm in #chandigarh
- Palika Bazar, Sadar Bazar of Sector 19, Patel Market in Sector 15, Shastri Market and mobile market in Sector 22, Krishna Market in Sector 41 and all Apni Mandis to close by 5.00 PM.
- Gathering for any purpose should be restricted to 50 persons for indoor and 100 persons for outdoor. The total number of persons shall not exceed 50% of the capacity in both indoor and outdoor gatherings
- All Private offices will function with 50% staff and rest would be required to work from home.
- Sports complexes (except for contact-less sports) swimming pools, Gyms shall remain closed except being used for training of sports persons for participation National/International events.No Spectators or visitors are to be allowed
- In Sabzi Mandi of Sector 26 only rehriwalas/vendors to be allowed with the condition that all are fully vaccinated and No entry for retail customer/general public shall be allowed w.e.f. 10.01.2022
Image Credits: Google Images