Punjab’s pride in co-operative societies dedicated to work in benefit for farmers, MARKFED is now coming one step closer to people on their finger-tips. On Wednesday, Markfed launched its app Markfed Sohna App and strode in the e-commerce market.
The app allows users to purchase of wide range of grocery products online. Initially, the app will start its operations in the tricity—Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali. And the buyers would be able to avail up to 15% discount on products.
How Marked Sohna App works?
- App Download: Download the app from Google Playstore.
- Account Creation: Create your account filling in the required details
- Make your cart:Choose your products and make your shopping cart from the wide range of products listed in different categories.
- Order confirmation: Instant confirmation of the order through SMS will be received
- Email with details: E-mail on receipt, rescheduling, cancellation and delivery of products for the order will be received.
- Discount: On first shopping of Rs 1000, Rs 100 discount will be given.
- Reward points system: Customers gets reward points on every purchase. 1 reward point on every purchase of Rs 100.
- Home Delivery: For billing of Rs 1000 and above, free home delivery will be provided. Also placing orders by 1 pm will receive same-day delivery
- Scheduled deliveries: Two time slots are provided to get order home delivered at comfortable time.
Slot 1 – 12:00 Noon – 02:00 PM
Slot 2- 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
- Payment options: The users can pay the bill via credit/debit card, net-banking or cash on delivery.