In a first for the Chandigarh International Airport, a late night flight is set to take off October 5 onwards. This will be the first flight that will operate during the night hours after 7:50 PM. The development came in five months post declaration of round the clock operations at the Chandigarh airport.
First Night Flight Details
GoAir is going to operate the first night flight connecting Chandigarh and Ahmedabad making a halt in Delhi overnight. As per GoAir official, the flight will begin operations from October 5. It will fly six days a week.
The flight schedule is as follows:
- Departure from Ahmedabad- 8:10 pm
- Arrival at Chandigarh- 10:10 pm
- Departure from Chandigarh to Delhi: 10.50 pm
- Arrival at Delhi: 12.20 am
The flight will have overnight halt at Delhi airport. Next day schedule is:
- Departure from Delhi to Chandigarh- 9:50 am
- Arrival at Chandigarh- 11:10 am
- Departure from Chandigarh to Ahmedabad- 11:50 am
- Arrival at Ahmedabad- 1:55 pm
There is a 40 minutes halt at the Chandigarh airport before the flight departs. The duration of the flight between Chandigarh to Delhi is 1 hour 30 minutes.
This is going to be second connecting flight between Chandigarh and Ahmedabad.
News Source: Times of India
Image Source: Google Images