Do you dare to dream big? Do you ever dare think of owning your own start-up? And Do you dread to take a step towards it because of all the doubts, limited knowledge, resources and positive motivation?
You’ll get all what you are looking for being an entrepreneur at UDYAMI 2018, at UIET, Panjab University.
“Start-up’s spectrum” the theme of Udyami- National Entrepreneurship Summit of Panjab University signifies diversity in the field of start-ups. Udyami provides participants with pronounced exposure and learning experience.This event is not only for start-up and entrepreneurship enthusiasts but also for the youth of our country who wish to revolutionize the world through their innovation and ideas.
As per their theme this year, they have an agglomeration of renowned personalities from various domains like environment, music, travelling, story-telling, technology, advertisements and food. The lineup of speakers at this event:
- Ankit Sharma (Co-founder River Communications, GSOC Mentor).
- Anuj Gosalia (CEO Terribly Tiny Tales).
- Rohit Raj (Founder The Glitch).
- Viiveck Verma (Investor-Hyderabad Angels, Co-organizer-TEDx Hyderabad).
- Annu Grover (Founder Nurturing Greens).
- Aparna Rao (Professor, IIT Bombay).
- Bipin Kumar (Co-founder GAIA Smart Cities).
- Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay (Lead Facebook developer circle Kolkata).
- Gouri Sharma (Cabin Crew and DJ).
- Kshitij Mehra (Founder The Ventilator Village).
To experience such a plethora of brilliance and intelligence at one place buy your passes at: citiwoofer.com/e/udyami
About the UDYAMI organizers:
Udyami is organized by Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) of UIET, Panjab University. Vision of EDC has been to be the helping hand that helps you take your baby steps, the unfazed shoulder that sticks around during tough times, the stepping stone that becomes the basis for your leap forward and then the pathway that leads you to your success.Fine day it was when the team decided to start the concept of E-summit in the form of Udyami in 2015 and organized its first edition. After months of persistent hardwork and consistent dedication the team has successfully brought up the 4th edition of Udyami this year.
ChandigarhX is proud of this zealous team and wishes them all the very best for their future endeavours.
ONLINE MEDIA PARTNER: ChandigarhX