With COVID-19 positive cases increasing in Chandigarh, UT Admn has ordered mandatory 14 days self-home quarantine for visitors from outside of Tricity staying for more than 3 days in Chandigarh.
• Visitors from outside Tricity coming into Chandigarh & staying here for more than 3 days, mandatorily register themselves at https://admser.chd.nic.in/visitregis/
• Mandatorily download Aarogya Setu app & regular update their health status on it
• Random checking/screening at entry points/ check posts & railway station & bus stands
• Responsiblity of the host who are visited by visitors from outside tricity or staying with them or guest houses to register their details on the webiste if not done already.
• Management of hotels, Dharamshalas, guest houses (corporate or govt) etc to register details of visitors on the website as soon as they have checked-in. Aarogya Setu must also be mandatorily downloaded.
a. For Symptomatic Persons on Arrival
• Report to nearest health facility
• If found positive, she/he will be immediately shifted to home isolation/COVID Care centre/ dedicated COVID hospital depending on severity.
• If negative, no further test/ self isolation required but will be self-home quarantined
b. Asymptomatic persons on Arrival
• Mandatory 14 days self-home quarantine for all visitors outside Tricity.
• If symptoms develop, inform Distt Surveillance Officer of State/National call centre/helpline at 9779558282 for further medical treatment.
All persons visiting Chandigarh for a period less than a period of 72 hours for business/business related activities, will not be subject to quarantine, on production of return journey plan.