Sometimes, an opportunity, in the form of a platform is all that you need to set the ball rolling. Who else can better understand the importance of such opportunities, than our very own ‘entrepreneurs’!
And guess what, the opportunity is arriving in the city, this week! Chandigarh is all set to witness the second edition of the annual entrepreneurial conference, TiECON Chandigarh. Scheduled to be held on 17th and 18th February, at Hyatt Regency, Chandigarh, the theme for this year’s conference is going to be ‘Entrepreneurship in Times of Change’.
The 2-day TiE Conference is one of the best, and most eagerly awaited entrepreneurial event in the city beautiful. The conference provides a unique platform to the city youth, to learn the nuances of business and entrepreneurship from some of the best minds in India, brush elbows with them, and expand their network.
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is a not-for-profit organization and network comprising of entrepreneurs, investors, thinkers, and innovators, from across the globe.
- The aim of the network is to identify, generate, nurture and support the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- The Chandigarh chapter of TiE, which is organizing the event, itself comprises of some of the best minds from the region.
Major Attractions at TiECON Chandigarh 2017
- This year, more than 70 speakers, from all walks of life, including business, finance, policy, governance, and media will speak at the conference and will discuss the future of entrepreneurship in Chandigarh.
- Some of the notable speakers who are attending the conference include Anshu Gupta, Anshuman Tiwari, Andry Terebenin, Sachit Jain, Preeti Sinha, Kunwer Sachdeva, Kapil Dev and the local MP, Kirron Kher.
- If the impressive speaker lineup is just not enough to satisfy your entrepreneurial buds, let us tell you that more than 50 exhibitors, including startups as well as established businesses, will also showcase their innovative products and services at the very event.
All in all, the event comes as a unique opportunity for the city youth, to explore the world of innovation and entrepreneurship, which is slowly taking the turn around here.
So if you are an entrepreneur from the city, or wish to be one sometimes in the future, TiECON Chandigarh 2017 is a must-attend conference for you.
When: February 17-18, 2017, Friday & Saturday
Where: Hyatt Regency, Industrial Area Phase-1, Chandigarh
Tickets: Starting @ INR 1,500