Haryana police has set up a platform for online application of driving license and that too without undergoing medical test.
Everything You Need to Know About Getting Driving License Online
- A Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in E-Disha centre has been launched. The SOP will be applicable across the state.
- A Driving licence facilitation Centre (help desk) has been set up in the E-Disha centres.
- Applicant can prepare his/her own file for the driving licence application.
- The fee for the file cover has been reduced from Rs 50 to Rs 10.
- The application for obtaining driving licence can be directly made on the state Transport Department website.
- No medical test is required for applicants below 50 years. They need only submit attested medical certificate on physical fitness.
- The driving licence would be delivered to the applicants at their homes through Speed Post within a week.
- No need to pay Rs 100 cess charged by the local body.
Image Credits: Google Images